Thursday 10 January 2013

SOme Cool Stuff


Well, here it is, 2013 !!!
Happy New Year everyone!

And nope, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, just been busy at work, moving house, getting on with life etc.

But, Gift is still on-going, I'm still working on the story (more of that soon), and I'm still looking for a visual style.

I came across this totally by accident today, so thought I would/should share, this is so close to the look of the machinery/vehicles, I just love the feel of it!

Ma. K. Gallery

It's a pretty big gallery, so take your time to have a look see.

Also, found a very cool site for anything and everything slightly weird and wonderful, enjoy!

Dark Roasted Blend

I hope you all have a wonderful 2013, see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews