Sunday 24 June 2012

Update 24-06-2012

Hiya Peoples!

Just a quick update for you, as I've not posted anything this week.

Well, I'm writing some appendices to the story at the moment. Although I won't be posting them just yet, they contain important background to the entire world and and backstory for many of the characters, so it's pretty important I get that right.

Also, I've been creating some mood panels for various aspects of the visual design of the world, something to give the Concept Artists a better idea of what I'm looking for.

And finally, I'm going to start to write a screen-play for one sequence as a test. The sequence I've chosen is the road race Anjali has on her way to Janakas workshop.
The reasons I've chosen that sequence are that it doesn't need any live action, and it gives us a good view of various aspcets of the design, from her hover-scooter, the speeder she races against, other vehicles on the sky-way, such as the Leviathans.

Now a request ;o)
Are there any storyboard artists or concept artists out there in cyber-land that have read the story and thought, "Hmmm, I'd like a go at that"
If you're there, then please do get in touch, and we'll see what we can do :o)

Thanks for reading!
See you all soon!

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews